Selected Artist's Resume
Elfriede’s Fine Fabrics, Boulder, Colorado. July 2015.
- “Quilts: Warmth to Wonder,” curated by Jennifer Cousino. Dunning Gallery, Loveland Museum, Loveland, Colorado. April – September, 2019.
- “75: A Celebration of New Works in Fiber;” curated by Judith Trager. The Dairy Arts Center, Boulder, Colorado. August – October 2017.
Selected Juried Exhibitions:
- “Changes” fine art exhibit juried by Michael McClung. D’art Gallery, Denver, Colorado. November – December 2019. Artwork included in postcard.
- “Sacred Threads” exhibits in 2019, 2017 and 2015. Herndon United Methodist Church, Herndon, Virginia (and additional traveling locations).
- “FACE of Fiber in the Rockies 2019.” Art Center of Estes Park, Estes Park, Colorado. Juried by committee. June – July 2019.
- “Quilt Visions 2018: Connections,” juried by Alice Beasley, Marilyn Henrion and Michael F. Rohde. Visions Art Museum, San Diego, California. October 2018 – January 2019. Artwork included in postcard.
- “On Edge 2018” fine art exhibit juried by Gwen Chanzit. Edge Gallery, Lakewood, Colorado. April – May 2018.
- “2017 Regional Fine Art Show,” a Thompson Valley Art League exhibit juried by Jeanne Mackenzie. Lincoln Gallery, Loveland, Colorado. October – November 2017.
- “Raining Cats and Dogs,” a fine art exhibit at the Dairy Arts Center, juried by committee. Boulder, Colorado. July 2016.
- “Art Quilt Elements 2016,” an international art quilt exhibit juried by Bruce Pepich. Wayne Art Center, Wayne, Pennsylvania. March – April 2016.
Awards, Publications, and Press:
- First Place, Mixed Media, “2017 Regional Fine Art Show,” Lincoln Gallery, Loveland Colorado. October 2017.
- Honorable Mention, “Raining Cats and Dogs,” Dairy Arts Center, Boulder, Colorado. July 2016.
- Machine Quilting Unlimited. Artwork included in 2015 and 2017 Sacred Threads coverage.
- Speaker, Rocky Mountain Creative Quilters, Fort Collins, Colorado. October, 2016.
- Speaker, Quaking Aspen Quilt Guild, Louisville, Colorado. May, 2016.
- Associated Press. Featured in syndicated newspaper article by Jennifer Forker. August 2010.